Creating a Database using the MYSQL Databases
1. Log into your cPanel Account
2. Go to cPanel > MySQL Database
3. Under Create a New Database, input the Database name then click Create Database.
4. Under Add Users, input the username and password. You can also use the Password Generator for a more secured password.\
5. Under Add a User to a Database, select the user and database to be paired and click Add.
6. You'll be redirected to a new page and assign privileges for the user to the database. Check All Privileges and then click Make Changes.